Get your MC Authority
and USDOT number here!

The “Starter Kit”- a complete package.

We know the last thing you want to think about is paperwork.  That’s why we’re making it as easy as possible.  The “Starter Kit” contains the authority and permits you need to get your trucking business rolling.  We’ll set you up with:

  • MC Authority
  • USDOT Number
  • BOC-3
  • Unified Carrier Registration (0-2 trucks)
  • IFTA Decal  (1 truck)
  • Driver Qualification file
  • Trip Sheet Samples


Taking care of the paperwork


Martin’s Permit Service does just that… serves you in all your trucking permit and tax needs.  We offer a full range of USDOT services, MC authority services, Unified Carrier Registration and a drug & alcohol consortium.

Along with that we can help you manage your IFTA and Weight Distance Taxes along with quarterly filing services so you can stay on the road and out of the office.


“Martin’s Permit keeps my business in compliance with state & federal regulations so I can spend my time at home with my family and not doing all the paperwork.”


“I have been a client of Martin’s Permit since 1997.  They have always filed my fuel taxes on time and kept my paperwork up to date.”


“Martin’s Permit couldn’t be handier. I like knowing I can drop off my paperwork and it gets taken care of.”


“The staff at Martin’s Permit Service have always been very knowledgeable and helpful. I just bought my first commercial truck In February and Martin’s has helped me every step of the way.”